Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Weekend in New York

"A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture, and transform. A woman knows that nothing can come to fruition without light. Let us call upon woman's voice and woman's heart to guide us in this age of planetary transformation."
- Diane Mariechild

I had a woman's weekend... a weekend of Mastery at the School of Womanly Arts in New York. It's too much experience and intensity to really put it all down. There was lots of dancing, euphoria, tears, flirting, fashion, education, bonding, and pleasure. It was phenomenal, yet challenging and intense. I'm so happy to have gone and so happy to be on this journey of transformation as a woman with other women. Through this course and my attempts to transform myself, strengthen my voice, and clarify my heart's desires, hopefully I will contribute to the planetary transformation referenced in the quote above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home