Thursday, April 06, 2006

What I Am Doing

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow."
Julia Cameron

I am doing a half-ironman triathlon on May 6.
I am managing, fundraising for, and accomplishing the renovation of the UCLA NPI's residents' offices.
I am writing a guide book on Buenos Aires.
I am running a successful online jewelry business .
I am officiating two weddings in the next year.
I am taking 6 weeks of vacation this year.
I am buying more income property.
I am getting an SUV (so that I can tool around in Charlie, but lug around my bike, dog, furniture, and other such things in the SUV).
I am moving into a bigger office next week.
I am getting a raise.
I am going to get myself a delicious lunch right now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are also quite the busy blogger!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it. positive affirmations. name it and claim it. go on with your bad self! i look forward to the stories of all of your successes.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

Thank you darlings!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just can't believe that I am actually ready from my lovely Princess. I am in love with your life.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

sorry, I want to write "reading" instead of ready.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home