Monday, April 24, 2006

Bachelorette Party

"Here's to alcohol: the cause of, and answer to, all of life's problems."
Homer Simpson

Last weekend I went to Vegas for Kelli's bachelorette party. We were sufficiently raucus. It was a good time. I was more sedate than usual, though I did dance on stage in a club, prance around the Mandalay Bay pool area in my skimpy bikini, sport a pink feather boa, drink from morning until morning, and laugh my buns off. Good times were had by all. I forgot my camera at home, but will post pics tomorrow.

P., fun and interesting new man in my life, came to pick me up from the airport. I brought him to my house where Sean was having his b-day barbecue. P. was a doll. He didn't know what he was getting into when he arrived at my house (met my sister, Sean, Sean's entire family, my law school friends, Trey, and assorted other acquaintances). He was sweet as pie and ever funny. I think he was a hit. At least as far as I'm concerned, he knocked it out of the ball park.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Chica!

Yo quiero fotos ahorita! Soy felizidad que tu y su amigas hace mas divertida!

Funchilde

ps. my espanol is muy mal pero yo encantar la idioma/lingua!

9:55 PM  
Blogger oakland heidi said...

Its a good sign when they can handle that many close friends...

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home