Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Boondoggles

"Each day provides its own gifts."
-Martial, Roman Poet

On Monday I got tickets from my law firm to go to the Dodgers Game. I took Jojo because she and I love to go see baseball games. We often have no idea what's going on (we cheered for the wrong team for half an inning), but we do so enjoy the Dodger Dogs, garlic fries, and beers to be had. This was an incredibly short game... lasted under 2 hours, so we didn't really have time to hit into the Cracker Jacks or the kettle corn. We were nevertheless able to really appreciate the lovely late spring night under the stars.

This evening I'm partaking in another boondoggle -- our buddy spa budget. I'm getting a wonderful massage courtesy of my generous employer. Life is good!

On another note, I wanted to let you all know about my pro bono client: Fabrice Noel . His employer, the Colorado Rapids, have set up a fund to help his family get to the United States. (Click on the link for more details) If you're able/willing to help, it would be very appreciated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buddy spa budget...what the heck? yo necesito una de los tambien!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home