Sunday, September 16, 2007

Master Cleanse -- Day 9

We're in Palm Springs... actually we're in Palm Dessert at a Marriott Resort. It's a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite that Rob & Bon got through their time share. We've been having a very relaxing time here.

I'm on Day 9 of the Master Cleanse -- I can see the home stretch. I'm actually feeling really great and excited to get onto the raw food for the following 5 days. Rob started his Cleanse today. We were guiding him through it ... it's actually been fun for all of us to be doing it together. Peter has officially gone off the fast. He started eating some fruit yesterday. He wanted the weekend to wean himself off of the Cleanse. I'm going to go through the entire 10 days. I want to get REALLY healthy. We're both excited about eating more organic food and revamping our eating style. I've also decided to eat only locally grown fruits & veggies. I figure, I'll eat better, help my local farmers, and lower my carbon footprint. All good things, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home