Friday, August 26, 2005

Another Goddess Night Out

"I believe that when you realize who you truly are, you understand that nothing can stop you from becoming that person." - Christine Lincoln

Last night I hung out with a bevy of goddesses. First I met my beautiful cousin Nathalie for drinks near work. We went to a very fun bar, Lea . The wait staff at this place is both really good and really good looking -- nice combination. I had a couple lychee martinis (no surprise), though at Lea they're called Tokyotinis. Nathalie and I had fun catching up and I was so glad to see her.

After meeting up with Nathalie I went home to have dinner and sass myself up to go out with some sister goddesses. I met them at Cabana, a swanky rooftop bar in Chelsea. It reminded me of LA bars ... mostly because of the heat lamps. God, I love heat lamps. I'll have to buy a couple for my backyard in LA. So anyway, we ladies had lots of fun, garnered some free champagne from the table of guys sitting next to us who were out on the company's client development expense accounts, and gradually found ourselves home.

I'm not sure where we'll end up next time, but I think we should arrive there in a limosine. That's what I currently really fancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home