Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Aristocrats and other fun date happenings

I had a really fun date last night with S. We met at the theatre and went to see the Aristocrats. It was so funny, though you shouldn't go if you're too sensitive to the truly crass. I loved it though and laughed despite myself. At the end they say you can go on the website to provide your own version of the joke. I think my version will have to include, at a minimum, Uncle Vito and his hollowed out peg leg, hamsters, a dead grandma, genital warts, and a clown.

After the movie S. took me to my favorite NYC bar, Rudy's. I love the diviness of the bar. I noticed that they changed the juke box and have a digital one. There's ten times as much music, but I loved the old juke box. It was very old school and had the most amazing jazz albums. I was a little saddened by that. The music is still there, but it's somehow not quite the same.

After a drink at Rudy's, we headed to Japas 55 for some karaoke. We all know how much I love karaoke! It was truly a great night. It was his birthday, but it felt like mine. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home