Thursday, August 18, 2005

Quote of the Day & Then Some

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually who are you not to be? You are a child of the universe. You were born to manifest the glory of the universe that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone."
- Marianne Williamson

I'm focusing today on being my most brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous. Not quite sure how I'm going to do that, but I'm just going to keep asking myself "what can I do right now to be my most brilliant, talented, and fabulous?" and see what comes up. [I focused on gorgeous as I was getting ready this morning] Right now I believe being my most brilliant, talented and fabulous would best be accomplished by stopping to blog and starting to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home