Monday, September 19, 2005

Latest News

It looks like my case is settling and I might be back in LA earlier than I thought. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've been having a really fun time and I just bought a ticket to go to Montreal... leaving from New York on October 6. It would be much more convenient for me to stay here, but LA is nice.

It was great being home last weekend. I love my house and my family and my friends there. I enjoyed Cookie's party and sitting in my backyard. It seems like my house is going to get even more beautiful too. Cookie and I met with a producer for a home reality makeover show last weekend. She loved us and the house and is returning with the executive producer this afternoon! I won't be there, but Cookie should be able to sell it.


My siblings and I at Cookie's Hawaiian themed b-day party

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what?! no birthday in new york city? don't leave me this way!

perhaps we'll celebrate early...

2:12 PM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

Believe me, as soon as I find out when I'm leaving there will be a big party. I don't need much of an excuse, but the termination of an amazing summer is just as good a reason as any.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home