Thursday, September 01, 2005

The power of desires!

"When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve" - Napoleon Hill

So, I've already written about my desire to be on Oprah. The power of desires and manifestation is so strong! When I first started thinking of doing Hip Girlz, I spent every morning visualizing what it would be like after I'd made my first $25,000,000. I saw myself at book signings, I saw myself making a sale in one of my stores, I saw myself on my own tv show. It was great and so real. I hadn't done that in a while and my dream was seeming more and more distant. Two days ago, I decided I needed to start up again. I did a visualization where I imagined myself on Hip Girlz tv show doing an episode on Chicago. Part of the show was going to be a visit with Oprah. We're sitting in her living room and laughing. It was a great visualization.

I just now got a phone call from my sister. She said that she had lunch today with someone who works with Oprah. She mentioned me to him and he said that I should e-mail him and he'll talk to her about me!!! That was fast!!! I think I might wait until I've actually launched before e-mailing him, but gosh darn it, that's pretty potent stuff. Now remind me again why I don't do this every morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home