Friday, April 06, 2007

anniversary

"An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow." ~Author Unknown

I uploaded my New Orleans pictures onto P's iPhoto and haven't been able to figure out how to upload them (I'm new to Macs). There are all sorts of fun features -- for example, I managed to instantly create a website with all the New Orleans pictures, but I can't seem to upload a couple onto here. I'll fiddle with it and hopefully put something up soon.

In other news P and I celebrated our one year anniversary on Wednesday, April 4. He sent me a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers (my favorite) and he took me to dinner at Inn of the Seventh Ray, which has to be the most romantic restaurant in all of LA. It was delightful, we talked about the past year and we set goals and intentions for the year ahead. I'm so happy, excited, and grateful for P and our life together. I'm also so happy that as much as I loved him at Day 1 (and I really did love him at first sight), at this point I find myself more in love than ever with my feelings deepening every day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home