Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's almost my birthday!

So for the past couple of years I've been making a birthday list. This is really working for me, so I am doing that again. So (drum roll please) here is the 2007 list of what I desire for my birthday (October 1):

- art lessons (acrylic painting or drawing)
- pair(s) of and/or gift certificate(s) for Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choos
- comfy yet stylish pajamas
- new digital camera
- gift certificate(s) to Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com
- gift certificate(s) for spa services ( Burke Williams is always a good choice)
- flowers
- a new Palm Phone, Treo, or iphone
- plane tickets/all expense paid trips to fabulously fun places
- fun party with my family and friends
- a night out on the town in a limo
- a makeover &/or shopping spree
- a Tiffany's gift certificate or anything from Tiffany's.
- a GPS for my car
- tickets to see the Color Purple, La Boheme, or Chorus Line
- contributions for the NPI project (a tax deductible gift)
If you opt for this last one, you can send your tax deductible donations to:
NPI Renovation/Healing Project
PO Box 691941
Los Angeles, CA 90069

Checks should to made payable to: UC Regents
On the memo line please reference: NPI Renovation/Healing project

That's all I can think of for now. I realize that some of these things are big ticket items, but if you don't ask...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home