Monday, December 10, 2007

Game Show Money and other Cash

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
Woody Allen

Money is on my mind right now. Partially because we did not win any money at Family Feud yesterday (we lost our third game) and partially because I was just informed that I received the grant I applied for from Rhino Records for the NPI Remodel Project!

The latter is super exciting, because it's the first substantial amount of cash I've received for this project. (Buy albums from Rhino, y'all! They rock!) We are so on our way with this!!! Hurray! Our design is done. It's eco-friendly. And we should have our first office done in the next 2-3 months. Yeah!!!

The former is not quite as exciting, but the important thing is that we played well (we were dominating the majority of the game) and we had a blast. :) The Executive Producer came up to us afterwards and whispered to us "I loved your family. I wanted you to win." I'm not sure if she says that to all the families, but we told her that we'd be happy to come back for more "Big Money Tournaments" whenever she wanted us. Anyway, the long and short of this saga is that we had a really good time, we had a wonderful sibling bonding experience, and we've got a story that we'll be able to tell our grandchildren (and anyone else who will listen).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bummed that you guys didn't win any "big money". This is Ron Peterson from the Peterson family. When did they tell you that your show will be on. They told us Feb. 25th but the family that we played first is already on the air. So, I think we might be on sooner than they told us. I am curious as to what day they told you. Hope all is well with your lovely family! Shoot me an email if you would. pete1667@yahoo.com

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home